Southland Co-op has made the following updates in response to the national COVID-19 Breakout in order to protect our staff and guests:
- The first hour each Monday to Friday is reserved for guests who need assistance or consideration, including seniors 60+. Please respect this time to allow these guests to shop without crowds. Regular store hours for all other guests.
- We are accepting email and phone orders for pick-up and delivery. Email your orders to Lafleche: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery is available for in-town customers, for Out of town customers, we are now offering curb-side pick up.
- Please call in or e-mail your order by noon. Orders received after 12:00 will be considered next day’s orders.
- Orders received on weekends will be filled on Monday. Please do not send your order more than once.
- Send us an e-mail being sure to include the information shown below so we are able to prepare your order as efficiently as possible.
- ORDERS WILL BE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY/PICK-UP.
- When placing an order on Wednesday for Thursday delivery, please indicate if items are from the new flyer.
- If you are picking up your order, we will call you when the order is ready.
- Please be patient as we work to prepare your order.
Thank you for your understanding as we work with staff and customers to ensure everyone’s safety through this difficult time
Email your orders to Lafleche: email@example.com